The Butler County Board of Developmental Disabilities operates on a $26 million budget.
- Over 75 percent of the Board’s total budget comes from a tax levy. The Board was last on the levy in 2004.
- In 2021, the Board requested a temporary .5 mills rollback due to ending the 2020 fiscal year with a strong carry-over balance.
- Our Board has operated with 3 mills of taxpayer funds for 29 years.
- In the last five years, the Board has brought $250 million into Butler County from services provided or purchased.
- Our services are also funded by a combination of state and federal dollars, allowing people with disabilities to live, work, and lead meaningful lives in Butler County.
If you have any questions about our finances, please contact Hailey Quinn, Business Services Director, via email or by phone: (513) 785-2815.