- A copy of the PowerPoint presentation from the September 12, 2018 SWOCOG provider training on Employment Law can be found here.
- 2019 MUI Training's will be held at Janet Clemmons Center, 282 N. Fair Avenue, Hamilton, 45011 on Feb. 14, May 16th, Aug. 15, Nov. 14th, 2019. The trainings will be held from from 9:30 am - 12 pm. RSVP by calling 513-785-4675 or by email to Nancy Morris . Late arrivals may be turned away.
- Provider Meeting dates are September 18 and November 6, 2018 and will be held at JCC at 1:00 PM.
- Independent Provider Guidlines about training, billing, documentation, certification, etc can be found here.
- It is each provider's responsibility to notify us of any changes that need to be made to their listing. Contact Amy Holland with changes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For those Providers that have questions regarding certification and recertification please contact Lee Ann Emmons at email@example.com or 513-785-2876.
- Recertification with DODD: it is highly recommended that providers apply for certification renewal as soon as the system makes it available, which is 90 days prior to expiration.
- The Provider Search is now available under the People Served section of the website. Look in the "Get a Job" or "Families" drop downs.