Annual Action Plan
Each year, the Butler County Board of DD creates an Annual Action Plan which describes its goals, objectives and the measures for the upcoming year. The Action Plan includes eight key parts:
- a letter of introduction from the Superintendent
- a philosophy statement
- a listing of rights of people with developmental disabilities
- a definition of self-determination
- the strategic plan
- the previous year's accomplishments as related to the previous year's action plan
- a needs assessment and plan development for the year, and
- the annual action plan statements and goals.
Work begins in the fall to gather feedback and to begin planning for the coming year.
2013 Annual Action Plan
Other planning resources:
Click here to see how we accomplished our 2010 goals.
Click here to download the 2009 Annual Action Plan.
Click here to see how we accomplished our 2009 goals.
Click here to download the 2008 Annual Action Plan.
Click here to see how we accomplished our 2008 goals.
Click here to download the 2007 Annual Action Plan and evidence of how we reached our goals.