- It is each provider's responsibility to notify us of any changes that need to be made to their listing. Contact Nancy Morris with changes - email@example.com.
- For those Providers that have questions regarding certification and recertification may contact Lee Ann Emmons through the provider help desk firstname.lastname@example.org
- Implementation of the new Adult Day Services rules including Career Exploration, Individual Employment Supports and Group Employment Supports and the Money Management began on April 1, 2017. It is recommended that you check the state website for complete updates.
- Due to an extreme backlog in the Certification Unit at DODD, it is highly recommended that providers apply for certification renewal as soon as the system makes it available, which is 90 days prior to expiration.
- A webinar is available showing how to use the Imagine Portal for all steps of compliance reviews - from initial notifications through POCS. Click here to access the webinar.
- The Provider Search is now available under the People Served section of the website. Look in the "Get a Job" or "Families" drop downs.
- 2017 Provider Meetings will be held at JCC in conference room A on the following dates: August 17 and November 16 @ 8:00 am.